Whilst Coronavirus protocols have been relaxed and we are opening more direct face to face appointments, we urge you to still exercise caution and enable social distancing.
- Please don’t arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment
- Try to attend alone unless you need a care giver or interpreter
- Please be patient if a member of staff asks you to wait outside, this is purely for patient and staff safety
- Please continue to wear a mask
- Please don’t attend if you display any Covid-19 symptoms especially fever or any respiratory symptoms without prior telephone triage by doctor
We will continue to monitor government and NHSE guidance and amend guidance as required.